Paperchoice.org is working to provide the customers with the best writing services possible, which will both convenient and quality at the same time. In order to get our clients satisfied we deliver original completed papers in timely manner and guarantee personal approach to every single order. When you select to cooperate with Paperchoice.org, stay assured that you will be able to get free and unlimited revisions according to our policies.
Main points to consider:
- Revision instructions. The customer must take into account that the instructions for revision should not contradict to those that were provided initially. Otherwise, we will not be able to provide the free revision but the additional payment will be charged for revision.
- Sending a revision request. The revision process starts with customer sending a revision request. What is necessary to do is to send the message to the writer with all the comments for revision, indicating the points, which you want to be fixed step by step, and providing the time frame for completing the revision. Additionally, the customer may contact the support team via live chat, phone or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to help sending the revision request.
- Time given for free revision request. The customer is able to request revision for free within 10 days after the order has been completed. After the term of 10 days expires the paper is automatically approved and free revisions are not available for it, hence, if you want to get your order revised after 10 days when you received, the additional payment for revision will be needed. We recommend our customers not to miss their chance for free and unlimited revising their paper within first 10 days.
- Initial instruction change. In case the customer is changing the instructions during revision in order to get certain points added or there is a need to change some principal features of instruction, free revision is not possible. The additional payment will be required in the amount of 70% of initial price or it will be recalculated according to the cost of rewriting or editing services with your revision deadline.
- Reassignment of the writer. In case you are not satisfied with the work of your writer and feel like he or she is not able to provide you with desirable result you may ask the support team to assign a different writer for your order. Kindly, note that writer’s reassignment is possible only if at least 3 revisions were completed by the first writer. Also, we need to get very strong and meaningful arguments from the customer why he or she needs to get the write changed. This is required in order to prevent fraud activity.
- The option of “progressive delivery” is available now. In case you are placing the order for more than 30 pages you are eligible to request “progressive delivery” for your paper. This option will provide you with an opportunity to get your paper revised during 20 days after the time when the first revised paper have been delivered.
- Refund. The customer is able to request a refund for the order only in case at least 2 revisions have been made for his or her order. If the order’s deadline is urgent (4, 8 and 12 hours) only 1 revision may be requested. We expect our customers to provide us with rational and convincing reasons for requesting money back for the order.
- Revision deadlines. The minimum time frame for revision process is 3 hours. However, if you have an order with an urgent deadline you (4 and 8 hours) you can ask the writer to deliver the revision within 2 hours. Kindly, note that in order to provide the properly revised paper the writer need enough time to examine your requirements and apply them to his writing, therefore, we are asking our customers to provide the maximum possible deadline for revision.
- Opening a dispute on the order. If you are not satisfied with the quality of the completed order and are willing to open a dispute and get refund for it you should take in consideration that money back is not possible if you did not request revision for the order previously. If the revision (at least, one for the urgent cases, and two for the orders with longer deadlines) took place you can send an email to the Dispute Department and get your claim reviewed within next 7-10 days.
Customer’s private information that we collect
Our customers are asked to provide us with their first and last names, phone number, country, and email address. They are gathered during your registration in the process of placing the order. However, you can also use our services anonymously.
Our reasons for collecting customer’s private information:
- Using the personal details we create the personal account for the customer. It allows us to be aware of the customer’s needs and understand them better.
- Getting the information personalized, we receive the opportunity to gather our customers’ feedbacks, analyze them and improve the work and quality of our service.
- In case we have certain personal information of our customers we are able to provide them with more convenient service. For example, by indicating your country of residence you will get assured of not getting too late or too early calls from us.
- We need certain information of yours in order to process transactions successfully. Be sure that we will not share your information with any third parties, sell, and exchange or transfer it, despite it is public or private with no permission from you. The only way, which we use the personal information, is delivering the services and orders to the customers.
- The last but not the least reason for gathering the personal info is staying in contact with our customers. Communication is exceptionally important in the context of services, which we provide, as often we need clarification or additional materials from the customers in order to get the orders completed in timely and correct way. This is why we are asking customer’s phone number and email – for sending messages in urgent cases to them.
We protect your information
- Our customers can stay assured that the information given to us by them are protected with the help of different security means.
- In order to keep the customer’s personal details protected we use the secure server to run the information through. In spite of private or credit information is provided you can be sure about its confidentiality as it is processed through SSL system (Secure Socket Layer). After the payment information is received it can be accessed only by authorized specialists that has confirmed 100% confidentiality and possess limited rights in the system.
- We guarantee that we do not save any of your personal payment data (billing addresses, credit cards, or financials).
What is Cookies and why do we collect it?
- Cookies are the files, which can be transferred to the user’s computer hard drive by the service provider. This is performed only with the customer’s permission and gives an opportunity to the website to distinguish the browser used and some other information.
- We are using Cookies in order to save the customer’s precedencies and provide better services understanding the customer’s needs.
Information disclosure to the third parties
Our customers can stay safe and assured about their information protection. We ensure that no information of the customers is disclosed to any third parties.
By our policies we do certify that only authorized personnel that have signed an agreement about data confidentiality assists the working process of Paparchoice.org and is able to access some personal information of the customers.
We leave the right to share the non-personal information of the customers for advertising, marketing and survey purposes.
The only cases of personal information disclosure are protecting the rights of the company, conformation of the law and implementing of our policies.
Agreement to COPPA
When we use words “We”, “Company” and “Our” on this page they are referred to the Paperchoice.org.
The word “Website” is also referred to the website of our company Paperchoice.org.
When we use the word “Order” it is typically referred to the order form completion at Paperchoice.org. The order form provides us with the instructions, commentaries and requirements for the desired product. The responsibility for giving correct instructions for order completion is on the side of the customer. The orders are placed only through filling in the order form at our website. Orders are not accepted through chat, phone calls and emails.
The word “Product” refers to any type of paper, which the customer is purchasing at our website. This can be an essay, dissertation, term paper, coursework, thesis or any other writing assignment. The customers are obliged to use the received products as the material for the reference exceptionally. The products are sent to the customer’s personal account at our website or to his or her email per request.The Services We Provide
- Our website provide the customers with a range of academic assistance services: writing from scratch, proofreading, editing and rewriting. The type of service needed should be chosen in the order form during the process of placing the order.
- Here you can find our company’s Term and Conditions stated and explained in details. They are applied to the customer’s visits and orders with our service.
- The customer agrees to our Terms and Conditions by the means of ordering our services and using our website.
- Also, here you can find the full agreement between the Paperchoice.org and the customer explicated.
- When placing the order with us the customer confirms his or her agreement with our terms and consideration of our policies.
We have a right to modify and change the Terms and Conditions, which are stated in the Agreement any time. Also, we can dispatch a note about Terms and Condition change at any time. THE CUSTOMER IS BOUNDED TO THE CHANGES ACCEPANCE BY HIS OR HER CONTINUOUS WEBSITE VISIT FOLLOWED BY THE NOTICE OF THE NEW AGREEMENT IMPLEMENTATION OR CHANGE.Site Access and License
The customers are provided with the license of limited access to the website and using it for personal purposes. We do not tolerate with your modification for any part of our website and downloading the material with exception to the situations when you receive a written allowance from our customer.
We do not allow anyone to copy the website and its content. Reproduction, duplication, selling or any use for the commercial purposes are not tolerated as well. The customer must receive the written consent from the company’s director to take specific actions.
The customers are not allowed to copy or download any information from the website and account in order to bring benefit to other merchants.Information Accuracy, Completeness and Timelessness
Our website provides the materials for the purpose of general information, therefore, we are not responsible for the information accuracy, completeness and being updated.
The customer responds to the information from the website at his or her own risk.
Some of the information stated at the website may be outdated, historical and, hence, should rather be used as a reference material.
The content of the website can be changed any time without sending notification to our customers. The website using obliges the customer awareness of the various changes of Paperchoice.orgProduct Pricing and Description
There is our products’ pricing page at the website, where the customer can check the actual cost of the desired product. Prices for our services cannot be changed and are fixed.
The discounts are applied to specific orders in certain cases, according to our discount policy. There is a List Price in the form of “open-stock” price for some fixed items.
If the valid price of the product is higher than the price, which you had stated, we will immediately contact the customer in order to get further instructions before the product has been delivered or notify the customer about cancelling the order.
In case any additional payment for the order should be made the support team representative will notify the customer.Framings and Links
Our logo and proprietary graphics is not allowed to be used for our website linkage if no written permission has been given.
The written permission is also needed for framing our company’s trademark, logo or images content. It is prohibited to copy any website’s content.
Our company does not take responsibility for quality, nature, content and reliability of any other resources that are accessed by the websites that provide link to Paperchoice.org or hyperlinks from our website. Our company does not control the third parties and does not take responsibility for the contents and links, updates and modifications presented in there.
Hereby the customer agrees that Paperchoice.org does not take the responsibility for external websites resources, changes, content, links and availability. The visit and access to such websites is at the customer’s own risk.WARRANTIES
The customer must take into consideration the following points when placing the order. The placed order confirms the customer’s awareness of the stated information.
- We provide our products applying certain paper formats, such as APA, MLA, Harvard referencing, Chicago (Turabian) etc.
- The sources, which are cited in the completed papers, are referenced in a proper way.
- The freelance writers that are working for our company are completing the products. The works are purchased for the purpose of reference materials exceptionally, the product, which the customer buys at our website, belongs to our company.
- The cost of the product includes such services as research, correction, collecting, performing, delivering and posting the reference materials to the customer.
- The company’s written permission is necessary for customer’s publishing, modification, distribution, reproduction exploiting and derivative works creation from the products delivered and completed by Paperchoice.org. Otherwise, stated actions are not allowed.
- Hereby the customer agrees on deleting and destroying the works delivered after the reference and research usage of the material is finished. The customer is prohibited to copy products for the purposes of distribution or using the content for the personal wishes.
THE CUSTOMER IS USING THE WEBSITE AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. THE BASIS OF THE WEBSITE IS “AS AVAILABLE” OR “AS IS”. THE LIMIT TO THIS WEBSITE CAN BE LIMITED OR RESTRICTED BY THE COMPANY AT ANY TIME. Paperchoice.org DISCLAIMS ANY KIND OF WARRANTIES, DESPITE THEY ARE IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS WELL AS NOT RESTRICTED IMPLICIT MERCHANTABILITY WARRANTIES AND SUITABILITY FOR A CERTAIN PURPOSE, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES ABOUT WEBSITE’S MATERIALS NON-INFRINGEMENT, TOGETHER WITH IMPLIED FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR PERFORMING WARRANTIES, THAT WEBSITE’S ACCESS IS ERROR-FREE AND UNINTERRUPTED; THAT THIS WEBSITE IS SECURE; THAT A SERVER WHICH ENABLES WEBSITE AVAILABILITY AND THIS WEBSITE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES; OR THAT THE WEBSITE’S INFORMATION IS APPROPRIATE AND EXACT. DOWNLOADING THE MATERIALS FROM THE WEBSITE HAPPENS AT CUSTOMER’S OWN RISK AND DISCRETION. THE CUSTOMER ONLY TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR COMPUTER SYSTEM DAMAGE OR DATA LOSS, WHICH ARE CAUSED BY MENTIONED KIND OF MATERIAL DOWNLOADING. NO KIND OF WARRANTY IS CREATED BY THE INFORMATION OR ADVICE, WRITTEN OR ORAL, RECEIVED BYT THE CUSTOMER FROM GE FROM THIS WEBSITE. NO REPRESENTATIONS ARE MADE BY GE CONCERNING THIS SITE MATERIALS USE IN THE MATTER OF THEIR VALIDITY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPREHENSIVENESS, ADEQUACY, AND RELIABILITY.Rights of Corporate Intellectual Property
Hereby the customer confirms his or her interests (comprising, however, not restricted to rights), rights and titles are in accordance to Intellectual Property Rights, to this site. The customer approves that he or she will not obtain any other right, interest or title in or to this site, excluding those ones, which are set in this Agreement. The customer is not permitted to adapt, change, make derivative works, translate, decompile, take apart or try to originate a source code from the services of our company, documents or software. The customer confirms not to make attempts of creation similar service or product using the proprietary information or a Program.Confidentiality
The data and materials, which are might find at our website, is solely the property of the company. Hence, you agree on no disclosing the information received from our company, customers, writers, forum members, advertisers and suppliers.
We guarantee the confidentiality of our customer’s personal details and do not share them with any third parties. The publisher verifies that the private information of the customer will not be sold, re-sold, distributed, reproduced or commercially exploited in other ways to any third parties.Non-Assignment of Rights
Customer’s account rights provided by our company transferring or assigning to others is not possible. Nevertheless, the company is able to assign this Agreement stated on the current page to any individual any time with no notice.Non-Waiver
Non-waiver of every violation or every facility by any of the parties will be considered as a waiver of the stated facility or any other provision of the previous or future violation or breach.
The Agreement between the company and the customer gets in force with the customer using the website, reading available materials, ordering our services or just visiting the site.
These Agreement of Terms and Conditions provision stated on the current page and appears not valid in accordance to any decree of justice has to be implemented to the biggest possible extent, which is permitted by law. The Agreement remainder has to stay realizable and in force in accordance to terms.